Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio

Did your butt just call me?

Ever get an @$$ call or worse yet make one? You know the ones when someone's cell phone is in their pocket and their butt accidentally activates the phone to dial out.

The phone rings and you pick up only to hear muffled conversation having nothing to do with you - or maybe a person singing off key to the radio - or god forbid squeaks and squishy sounds as the caller makes a sitting adjustment with your ear wedged between his butt and the seat. You have just received the dreaded @$$ call.

Just last night I called home to pick up our messages and listened to 5 minutes of wind whipping over someone's phone. Very Zen! Turns out it was Hubby's phone as he watched M's soccer practice. Steve proudly owned up to the call by saying, "Yep that's an @$$ call and I guess I'm the @$$."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP