Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio

My Personal Battle

I have my sights set. It's a monster I am determined to conquer. I've battled this foe many times in the past and today it stands covered in whites. On other days in the not so distant past I was met with every color of the rainbow. No matter how many times I slay this beast it returns with a vengeance. I will not be deterred in my quest. However, I may be delayed in entering the conflict. I have many pressing responsibilities that pull at my attention. He knows this and waits silently. Growing stronger and bigger with each passing day. So I must wrench myself away from the Illumined One with its pleas to peruse its vast intelligence in search of the holy grail and enter the battle yet again. Pray for me.


OK. So I am wasting yet another morning playing on the computer as my ever increasing laundry pile mocks me from the laundry room. But alas! Today the call of clean underwear, where as of this moment there is none, is louder than the call of cyber space. I must bid you farewell until we meet again.

1 comments:

CJ March 11, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

We don't care if you have no clean underwear! We can't smell you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP