Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio

A Laugh Is A Beautiful Thing

I love to make people laugh. My favorite sound is unbridled laughter. Not just any one's laughter but my friends' and family's. A great laugh involves not just sound but also amazing facial features. And every one's is unique. Steven, my husband, giggles like a little kid and his eyes squint slightly. He tosses his head back and gasps for air as he adds to the joke with some clever, side-splittingly funny comment. Liam, my youngest, has a high squeal and his whole face lights up with wide eager eyes and with hands on his belly he'll bend over in a fit of laughter. Molly, my beautiful daughter, breaks a huge smile first then giggles like only little girls can. Her eyes are always locked on yours and are an open window to her soul. When I laugh with Kristen, my BFF since grade school, we giggle and giggle and giggle. Pure joy. My sister, Tara, doesn't laugh uncontrollably often but, oh, when she does. It is such a wonderfully silly and contagious event. I just have to join her. It is these brief beautiful moments of unguarded happiness that I enjoy most in this world. Even more than chocolate or wine and that is saying a lot trust me. Go watch someone laugh today. You'll love it. I promise.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP