Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio

Said To Me

"Uhhh! Nooooo! I'm tooooo tired." "Where's the shirts from the dry cleaner?" "Five more minutes." "You're so mean." "I'm up! OK!" "Where's the cord for my computer?" "Tomorrow I swear we'll get up before the kids and exercise." "I can't find my keys." "Do you have singles for parking?" "I have nothing to wear." "Gotta go I'm going miss the train." "Oh sh!t, where's my id badge?" "Bye. Love you." "Mom where's the clean pants?" "Can I wear this?" "What do you mean it looks trashy? Everyone else wears this." "Pleeease...!?" "You're the meanest mom ever." "Can I play the Wii?" "How's this?" "I don't want that for breakfast. Can I have something good?" "Fine I'll just have peanut butter toast. OK?!" "Where's my homework?" "Did you pack me a snack?" "I already brushed my teeth." "Really." "Really!" "Fine. I'll go brush my teeth." "Where are my boots?" "I don't need mittens." "Fine. Where are my mittens?" "Remember what you said last night?" "Can I wear your gloves? Mine are all wet." "Can I have a play date today?" "Can I have a sleepover on Friday?" "Oh god is that the bus?" "Where's my backpack!?" "Thanks Mom. Love you too." "Don't forget what you said last night. Bye. Love you."


Now as I sit here with a warm cup of coffee finally in hand I am racking my brain for the one answer I didn't have.

What on earth did I say last night?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP